With our FreedomFrame variants, your options are truly endless, giving you the freedom to design any size visual display you can imagine. Whether you prefer a round profile or square profile, conventional mitered or modern straight-cut corners, we’ve got a FreedomFrame for you. Need to hang mid-store? Now you can with our Back-to-Back version. Need a large format snap frame for your wall graphics? Now it’s easier than ever with our Do-It-Yourself FreedomFrame.
- Snap rails make changing signage quick and easy.
- Unique full-length snap hinge eliminates spring clips.
- White corrugated plastic backer board is durable and lightweight.
- All FreedomFrames are cut to your exact specifications.
- Use only thin substrates.
- For straight cut option, corners are black plastic or silver metalized to match frame.
- Rails are 1 3/8″ wide.
- When you place your graphic into a FreedomFrame, a 1/2″ margin is covered by the frame. For example, if your graphic size is 8.5″ x 11″, your live area will be 7.5″ x 10″.
- Standard FreedomFrame ships assembled and includes mounting hardware, Do-It-Yourself FreedomFrame ships unassembled without a backer board and is adhered to a wall or surface during installation.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,880,280, 7,076,899, 7,370,448